Edwards satellite symposium on comprehensive sAS patient management
At the ESC Congress 2022 – Edwards Lifesciences were proud to partner with leading experts in the field of structural heart disease to host a satellite symposium on ‘20 years of TAVI – How can we get to comprehensive patient management?’.
20 years of TAVI – How can we get to a comprehensive patient management? ESC 2022
- Introduction, purpose and learning objectives by Dr Clare Appleby ( )
- Avoiding common pitfalls, how to accurately diagnose and grade AS by Professor Philippe Pibarot ( )
- Tailored solutions and referral for sAS patients, the importacne of communication and education by Professor Nicole Karam ( )
- Patient anxiety and how to optimally prepare patients for their TAVI procedure by Professor Jan-Malte Sinning ( )
- A panel discussion of the topics covered initiated by Dr Clare Appleby ( )
Check out our latest articles
AS, aortic stenosis; sAS, severe aortic stenosis; TAVI, transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- 1Edwards data on file.
For professional use. For a listing of indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events, please refer to the Instructions for Use (consult eifu.edwards.com where applicable).