20 Years of TAVI – Achieving comprehensive patient management
Hear leading experts discuss how to adopt a comprehensive and patient-centred management approach in the care of severe aortic stenosis (sAS) patients.
Edwards satellite symposium on comprehensive sAS patient management
At the ESC Congress 2022 – Edwards Lifesciences were proud to partner with leading experts in the field of structural heart disease to host a satellite symposium on ‘20 years of TAVI – How can we get to comprehensive patient management?’
20 years of TAVI – How can we get to a comprehensive patient management? ESC 2022 - 46 min
- Introduction, purpose and learning objectives by Dr Clare Appleby (00:32)
- Avoiding common pitfalls, how to accurately diagnose and grade AS by Professor Philippe Pibarot (06:20)
- Tailored solutions and referral for sAS patients, the importacne of communication and education by Professor Nicole Karam (17:35)
- Patient anxiety and how to optimally prepare patients for their TAVI procedure by Professor Jan-Malte Sinning (24:47)
- A panel discussion of the topics covered initiated by Dr Clare Appleby (32:11)
Check our latest articlesView all articles
AS, aortic stenosis; sAS, severe aortic stenosis; TAVI, transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
1 Edwards data on file.
Medical device for professional use. For a listing of indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events, please refer to the Instructions for Use (consult eifu.edwards.com where applicable).